PTFE microporous membrane can be used for atmospheric dust removal, air purification and so on, because of its unique characteristics such as fibrillary node, smooth surface, chemical resistance, air and water permeability, large air permeability, flame retardant, high temperature resistance, strong acid and alkali resistance, non-toxic and so on. The filtration efficiency of the product made of the membrane is high, up to 99.99%, close to zero emission; the operation resistance is low, the filtration speed is fast; the service life is long, and the product can be reused, so as to reduce the operation cost. Mainly used in chemical industry, iron and steel, metallurgy, carbon black, power generation, cement, waste incineration and other industrial furnace flue gas filtration. The pore size of PTFE membrane can be controlled between 0.2 μ m and 15 μ m, and the porosity can reach more than 85%.
PTFE air filtration membrane material has strong hydrophobicity, low surface energy, good non adhesion, and it is easy to remove the accumulated dust on the surface of the material, so it can be washed with water to restore performance, realize reuse, and greatly extend the service life. The surface filtration mechanism can easily remove the accumulated dust by mechanical vibration or wiping.
1. PTFE air filter membrane has high filtration efficiency, which can meet the requirements of filtration efficiency grade of sub high efficiency, high efficiency and super high efficiency air filters.
2. Compared with other high efficiency filtration materials, PTFE microporous membrane has higher pf value and better filtration performance. (PF value is an indicator of the balance between filtration efficiency and pressure loss. The larger the PF value is, the better the filtration effect is. The calculation formula is as follows:
Pf = - log (1-filtration efficiency) / pressure loss * 1000
Pressure loss unit: PA, test flow rate: 5.3cm/s, particle size range: 0.1 ~ 0.2um.)
3. The pore size of the membrane is small, and the PTFE air filtration membrane material is heat set at high temperature, and the micropore structure is stable, so it can effectively intercept dust particles at high wind speed.
4. PTFE air filtration membrane material has strong hydrophobicity, low surface energy, good non adhesion, and it is easy to remove the dust accumulated on the surface of the material, so it can be washed with water to restore performance, realize reuse, and greatly extend the service life.
5. Surface filtration mechanism, which can easily remove the accumulated dust by mechanical vibration or wiping