1) The pore size of the membrane can be adjusted to obtain different bubble pressure and meet different filtration accuracy.
2) The pore size distribution of the membrane is uniform to ensure the complete interception of bacteria and other impurities.
3) Wide range of chemical applicability, biological safety and pyrogen control.
4) It has hydrophobicity and hydrophilicity
5) Biosafety: after 100% integrity test, it meets the requirements of hima bacterial closure test in the United States.
Hydrophobicity: used for gas filtration to achieve aseptic, high flux, high temperature resistance, strong acid and alkali resistance, wide chemical applicability, suitable for fermentation tank, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, compressed air. When used in gas filtration, it can intercept more than 0.02um phages, bacteria and particles.
Hydrophilicity: used for liquid filtration to achieve sterility, wide chemical applicability, strong acid and alkali resistance, high ozone intensity.